Update 3/23/2018 - added notes I found Update 4/25/2018 - Pls review link Update 7/21/2018 - more notes to be finished 7/22/2018 Three Videos Update 7/22/2018 - yipes! Not finished but I provided more! Check it out! Update 7/23/2018 - completed notes on a Prof Detective's discoveries, 911 Inside Out... Update, 8/21/2018, video from APlaneTruth Please copy, share whatever you want from this blog – it is ad-free, unmonitored. Thank you for paying that forward. I DO MY BEST TO KEEP THIS UP TO DATE: ALL BLOGPOSTS ARE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER HERE: https://thunderflower2021.blogpost.com/2021/10/table-of-contents.html?m=1 Update 4/25/2018: Please review this link asap! http://www.appleofmyeyes.org/2018/04/mike-pompeo.html Feel free to access almost all of my other posts...
Link to this blogpost: https://publiusroots.blogspot.com/2025/11/ac48416-brief-of-appellant.html Ref: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/10/illegal-eviction-2024.html?m=1 ====================================================== Update 12/4/2025 One case is briefing status; other is "ready" Hello, In my situation, the evil attorney has indicated now tha some of my text was deleted but they will deny it and the apposing party will not object. He will not respond to my brief - which is another form of default but it won't matter. I may motion for default. I had already motioned for default in the trial court and appellate. Both denied even though they were not objected to, as I recall, because I should recall responding to their lame objections. My motions get denied and they don't even object 99% of the time. So I am not in a comfortable situation. Why did they not send the notices that they would not be...
Link to this blogpost This was modified some but very close to final submission https://publiusroots.blogspot.com/2025/10/brief-on-housing-complaint.html UPDATE 8/19/2026 - THIS IS NOT THE FINAL BRIEF I SUBMITTED! Cyber criminals deleted the Real one; and also frauded what is on court record! I have been so sick of this corruption! It is just like what I suffered with in Upstate New York - all because I did not die when the sex trafficking s umbags tried to kill me because I told them they are pigs! With siblings who were eagerly waiting to milk me for money when I had a crooked attorney who was embedded in organized c rime! UPDATE 12/4/2025 https://publiusroots.blogspot.com/2025/11/ac48416-brief-of-appellant.html Ref: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/10/illegal-eviction-2024.html?m=1 FILED UNDER THE ELECTRONIC BRIEFING RULES WITH EXCEPTION TO DEVIATE GRANTED BY THE COURT APPELLATE COURT OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT ...
Comments